Thursday, September 18, 2008

A First

Well miss Macie stepped up her game on tuesday night...... SHE WON HER FIRST JACKPOT.

I know I know, I really cant get too excited just yet. There wasnt a ton of competition and the ground was very bad so it wasnt an even playing field but still she put together a smooth little run!! I was excited, even so it was still probably a bottom 1D/Top 2D run against tougher competition on those ground conditions.

I am just thrilled how she is coming along, last weekend she just flat out worked. There was mistakes and she still isnt as snappy in the turn like I know she can be, but all in all I cant complain. She was very consistant last weekend. Her first run Rachelle on Chico won it was a 15.0 and lil Miss Macie ran a 15.8. There was a bunch of tough horses up, Sheena on her good gelding Quincy was a 15.22 and Erin with her Cutter mare was a 15.11 so I must admit running bottom of 2D made me pretty darn happy.

The second day Macie ran equally as well. Sheena and Future smoked a run, running a 15.55 (different pattern), Rachelle on Chico was a 15.7 and my little miss Macie was a 16.4 :-)

Wow this mare is coming along, I am so excited for the foal in her. If she can pass on her quick learning I will have one heck of a colt!!

Well I best get going, chores are calling my name. Hopefully will have some new videos to update for the next blog!

No comments: