Sunday, April 26, 2009

The count down begins

Well I know I have been slacking on the blog but it just seems like I haven't had much to update.

But I guess I am past due to update.

Well its tuesday and my first futurity go is on friday evening. I really do feel like I am ready. For awhile I was not sure but there has been lots of changes made over the past couple of weeks and it was for the best.

Parker is sound mentally and physically and I feel he is starting to be on top of his game. Last night I exhibitioned him at Brandon and that is exactly what we needed. He worked great and really proved to me that this haul is going to be worth it.

Macie at the last jackpot ran great as well, I am so proud of that little mare. She certainly is coming along.

I have set some small goals for myself for the next couple of weekends. I want clean smooth runs. Hopefully they will place me in the top 10 of each go, but for them to work to the best of their ability is all that I can expect!

I am just about fully packed and really looking forward to heading out. Seems like all my homework and prep has been done, its just time to see where it will get me.

I am confident that they are ready and I am confident that I am ready.

LETS ROCK N ROLL!!

No comments: